DAJJAL IS COMING
The Prophet Muhammad Mean World War 3, When He Predicted The 2nd
Coming Of Jesus (Peace Be Upon Them)?
A Specter is haunting the globe, the specter of a nuclear world war. Experts in international relations who know, due to lifelong studies, the trouble points and bones of contention among the nations, scholars of Christian and Jewish faiths who know the biblical prophecies, and knowledgeable Islamic leaders such as Dr. Safar Al-Hawali and Maudoodi – all agree on one thing, (in spite of their obvious differences in sources of obtaining the truth) that the middle east is already in a great turmoil ready to engulf the globe into a bloody confrontation unparalleled in human history.
We Muslims alone have the privilege to know and believe the prophetic forecast of Muhammad (peace be upon him) on the upcoming tribulations. Should the widely predicted holocaust arrive today, tomorrow or in the near future, should every Muslim be mentally prepared to face the catastrophe? Should not we convey this warning to others?
The media coverage reflects that if it is not prejudice and distortion, surely it is the most deplorable lack of knowledge in the West about the message of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). The single most important challenge facing the western media is, whether it applies the same rigor of investigation that has taken man to the moon, to examine the claim of the Prophet (PBUH) objectively.
The writer of this concise essay, fully aware of his limitations, invites scholars, activists, clergies, and concerned humanists to extend their efforts on this universally important problem. It is hoped that the reader can rise above the slanderous misrepresentation of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to objectively consider how his massage illuminates the entangled Middle Eastern events that are thrusting us headlong into nuclear war.
July 20, 2002 M.Z. Sharfi
1) The Holy Prophet (SAWS) has informed that Dajjal will be a Jew.
2) Muaz-b-Jabal reported that the messenger of Allah said: the populous habitation of Jerusalem will be the result of destruction of Medina, and the destruction of Medina will be the (result of) occurrence of a great war and the occurrence of the great war will be the (result of the) conquest of Constantinople will be the (result of) coming out of Dajjal. (Abu Daud).
3) The same reported that the Prophet said: The greatest war, the conquest of Constantinople and the appearance of Dajjal come to pass within seven months. (Tirmizi, Abu Daud).
4) Abdullah-b-Busr reported that the Messenger of Allah said: Between the great war and the conquest of the city (Constantinople) there will be six years, and Dajjal shall appear in the 7th year. (Abu Daud).
5) It appears from many traditions that Dajjal was living or at least born at the time of the Holy Prophet. He will not die till he will be killed by Jesus. In the mean time, he has been kept in strong iron chains. The Holy Prophet has given his physical description. He will be squint of right eye, floating of the left eye, curly and coarse haired, having biting teeth, big and fat so much so that there will be a distance of 70 cubits1 between his two eyes. His father will be a long-stature with long nose like a beak, and his mother will be fat and long of two hands. His march will be speediest. He will arise from khorasan mounting upon a white ass and will travel all the land within 40 days (or 40 years) carrying murders, pillage and devastation whereever he will go. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews of Ispahan with hoods or black head dresses. Mecca and Medina will be safe from his pillage, as they will be guarded by angels. Landing at the foot of the mount Uhud near Medina, he will march towards Syria. There and elsewhere he will show many miracles. At the time when he will be giving life and death to a young man to belief in him that he is God, suddenly Jesus Christ will come down and will kill him at a land which is a town in Syria. Dajjal will have with him a mountain of provisions and a river of water. He will have some show of miracles. He will give life an death, bring back some shapes like dead father and relatives, bring treasures from hidden places and show some other miracles which will take away the faith of the majority of weak believers. Between his forehead, there will be written the word “unbeliever” or “KFR”.
6) Huzaifa-b-Osaid al Geferi reported: The Holy Prophet suddenly came to us while we were talking. He asked: What do you talk about? They replied: we are talking about the last hour. He said: it will never come to pass till you see ten signs previous to it. He then mentioned the smoke and Dajjal, and the beast and the rising of the sun in its place of setting, of the descent of Jesus son of Mary, and Gog and Magog and three earth-sinking – one in the west and one in the peninsula of Arabia; and the one will be a fire that will break out from Yemen which will drive the people to their place of gathering. And in another narration: A fire shall come out from the lowest part of Aden and drive away the people to the place of gathering. And still in another narration: and in the tenth (sign), there will be a tempest, which shall blow off the people to the sea. (Muslim).
7) Anas reported that the Messenger of Allah said: There has been no prophet who has not warned his people about the one-eyed liar. Behold! He will be one eyed but your lord is not one eyed. There will be written on his forehead (unbeliever) – (Agreed.)
8) Abu Hurairah reported that the Apostle of Allah said: Shall I not communicate to you an information about Dajjal which no prophet had communicated to his people? He will be one eyed and will bring with him some thing like paradise will be hell. That which he will call paradise will be Hell. I warn you as Noah warned his people about him. – (Agreed.)
9) Huzaifah reported from the prophet who said: Dajjal shall come out and there will be water and fire with him. As for that which the people will see as water, it will be a fire which will burn and as for that which the people will see as fire, it will be a cold, sweet water. Whoso will reach him among you let him fall down in that which he will see as fire, because it will be sweet pleasant water. (Agreed upon it) and Muslim added: Dajjal will have an eye obliterated with coarse hairs upon him, and there will be written between his eyes “unbeliever’ or “KFR” which every believer, literate or illiterate, will read.
10) Abu Sayeed-al-Khodri reported that the Messenger of Allah said: Dajjal will come out. Then one of the believers will turn towards him, and many garrison of Dajjal, will meet him and ask him: where do you intend (to go)? He will reply: I intend to go to this (Dajjal) who has come out. They will ask him: Do you not believe in our lord? He will reply: Nothing is concealed from our lord. They will say: Kill him. Some of them will say to others: Has not your lord prohibited you to kill anybody in his absence? Then they will go with him to Dajjal. When the believer will see him, he will exclaim: O people! This is Dajjal of whom the Apostle of Allah had mentioned. Dajjal will pass order to kill him. So he will be laid upon his belly and he (Dajjal) will say: Overtake him and behead him. Then his back and his belly will be beaten severely. He will then ask: Will you not still believes in me (Anti-Christ)? He will reply: Thou art Anti-Christ, the great liar. Then order will be passed about him and he will be sawed from the middle of his head till his legs. After that, Dajjal will walk between the two pieces and say to him “Stand up”. He will then stand up erect. Afterwards he will ask him: Will you now believe in me? He will reply: I have got nothing but further light about you. Then he will proclaim: O you people! He will not be able to do (anything) to any man after me. Then Dajjal will overtake him to slaughter him. He will place a knife between his neck and throat but will find no way for it. Then he will catch hold of his hands and legs and throw him off. The people will think that he has thrown him into the fire, while he will be thrown into the garden. Then the Messenger of Allah said: He will be the greatest of men as a martyr near the lord of the worlds. (Muslim).
11) Anas reported that the Messenger of Allah said: Seventy thousand Jews of Ispahan will follow Dajjal with hoods upon them. (Muslim).
ADVENT OF JESUS
SON OF MARY AND THE
1. Hadrat Abu Hurairah reports that the Holy Prophet said: ”I swear by Him in whose hand is my soul: the son of Mary shall descent among you, as a just ruler. Then he will break the cross, and kill the Swine, 1 and put an end to war (in another tradition, there is the word jizyah instead of harb (war), meaning that he will abolish the jizyah): then there will be such abundance of wealth that nobody will like to accept it, and (conditions will be such that) performing of one sajdah (prostration) before Allah will be considered better than the world and what it contains,”(Bukhari: kitab Ahadees Al-Anbiya: bab Nuzul ”Isa Ibn Maryam; Muslim: bab Nazul ‘Isa: Tirmidhi:Abu ab al- Fitan, Bab fi nuzul “Isa: Musnad Ahmad: Marwiyat Abu Hurairah).
2. Another Tradition from hadrat Abu Hurairah is to the effect: “Resurrection will not take place until jesus son of MARY has descended…”(This is followed by the same theme as reported in the above cited Tradition). (Bukhari: Kitab al-Mazalim, Bab Kasr as-Salib, Ibn Majah; kitab al-Fitan).
3. Hadrat Abu Hurairah reports that the Holy prophet said: “How will you imam at that time will be from among yourself?” (Bukhari: Kitab Ahadees Anbiya, Bab nuzul Isa: Musnad Ahmed).
4. Hadrat Abu Hurairah has reported that the Holy Prophet said: “Jesus son of Mary shall descend; then he will kill the swine and destroy the cross; and a congregation will be held for him for the prayer; and he will distribute so much wealth that people will be satiated with it; and he will abolish the tribute; and he will encamp at Rauha, 2 and from there will go to perform Hajj or “Umrah, or both.” (The reporter is in doubt as to what exactly the Holy Prophet said). (Musnad Ahmed: Marwiyat Abu Hurairah; Muslim: Kitab al-Hajj).
5. Hadrat Abu Hurairah reports that the Holy Prophet (after making mention of the appearance of Dajjal) said: “In the meantime, when the Muslims will be lining up (for the prayer) and the Iqamah will have been pronounced, Jesus son of Mary shall descend and lead them in the prayer; and the enemy of Allah alone, would melt to death anyway, but Allah will have him killed at his hand, and he will show his blood on his spear to the Muslims.” (Mishkat: Kitab al-Fitan, with reference to Muslim).
6. Abu Hurairah reports that the Holy Prophet said: “There is no Prophet between me and him (i.e. Jesus Christ), and he shall descend. So, recognize him when you see him. He is man of medium height, of ruddy and fair complexion; will be dressed in two yellow garments; the hair of his head will appear as though water was going to trickle down from it, whereas it will not be wet. He will fight people in the cause of Islam, will break the cross and kill the swine and will abolish jizyah; and Allah will put an end to all communities in his time except Islam; he will slay the Antichrist (Dajjal); and will stay in the world for 40 years; then will die and the Muslims will offer the funeral prayer for him.” (Abu Da’ud: Katib al-Malahim; Musnad Ahmad: Marwiyat Abu Hurairah).
7. Hadrat Jabir bin ‘Abdullah says that he heard the Holy Prophet say: … then Jesus son of Mary will descend. The leader of the Muslims will say to him, “Come, lead us in the prayer1, but he will say, “No: you yourselves are leaders over one another1 This he will say in view of the honor that Allah has bestowed on this Community.” (Muslim: Bayan Nuzul “Isa Ibn Maryam; Musnad Ahmad: Marwiyat Jabir bin Abdullah).
8. Jabir bin 1Abdullah reports (in connection with the story of Ibn Sayyad): “Then, “Umar bin al-Khattab submitted: O Messenger of Allah, permit me to kill him. The Messenger of Allah replied: If he is the same person (i.e. the Dajjal), then you will not kill him, but he will be killed by Jesus son of Mary. And if he is not he (i.e. the Dajjal), than you have no right to kill a man from among the dhimmis.”1 (Mishkat: Kitab al-Fitan).
9. Jabir bin “Abdullah reports that the Holy Prophet (while relating the story of the Dajjal) said: “At that time suddenly Jesus son of Mary (on whom be peace) shall appear among the Muslims. Then the people will stand up for the prayer, and he will be asked, “Step forward, O spirit of Allah (and lead us in the Prayer); but he will say, ‘No: your own leader should step forward and lead the prayer.1 Then, after offering the Morning Prayer, the Muslims shall go forth to fight Dajjal. He said, “When the lair will see Jesus, he will start dissolving like the salt in water. Then Jesus will advance towards him and will slay him, and it will so happen that the trees and the stones will cry out: “O Spirit of Allah, here is a Jew hiding behind me.1 None will be left from among the followers of the Dajjal, whom he (i.e. Jesus) will not kill.” (Musnad Ahmad: Rawayat Jabir bin Abdullah).
10. Hadrat Nawwas bin Sam‘an Kilabi reports (in connection with the story of the Dajjal): In the mean time when the Dajjal will be busy doing this and this, Allah will send down Messiah son of Mary and he will descend in the eastern part of Damascus, near the white tower, dressed in the two yellow garments, with his hands resting on the arms of two angels. When he will bend down his head, water drops will appear trickling down, and when he will raise it, it will appear as though pearl-like drops are rolling down. Any disbeliever whom the air of his breath reaches – and it will reach up to the last limit of his sigh – will fall dead. Then the Son of Mary will go in pursuit of the Dajjal, and will overtake him at the gate of Lod, 1 and will kill him.” (Muslim: Dhikr ad-Dajjal; Abu Da’ud: Kitab al-Malahim; Tirmidhi: Abwab al-Fatin; Ibn Majah: Kitab al-Fitan).
11. Abdullah bin Amr bin As reports that the Holy Prophet said: “The Dajjal will appear in my Ummah, and will live for forty (I do not know weather he said 40 days, or 40 months or 40 years). Then Allah will send Jesus son of Mary. He will closely resemble to “Urwah bin Mas’id (a Companion. He will pursue him and kill him. Then for seven years the people will live in such a state that no ill will and enmity will exist between any two of them,” (Muslim: Dhikr ad-Dajjal).
12. Huzaifah bin Asid al-Ghifari says: Once the Holy Prophet joined our company when we were engaged in a mutual talk. He asked, “What are you talking about?” The people said, “We were talking about resurrection.” He said, “Resurrection will not take place until ten signs have appeared.” He then pointed out the ten signs: (1) Smoke, (2) Dajjal (3) Daabbat al-Ard, (4) Raising of the sun in the west, (5) Descent of Jesus son of Mary, (6) Gog and Magog, (7) Three big landslides: one in the east, (8) the second in the west, (9) The third in the Arabian peninsula, and (10) a fire which will arise from Yaman and will drive mankind towards the plain of Resurrection.” (Muslim: Kitab al-Fatin; Abu Da’ud: Kitab al-Malahim).
13. Thauban, the freed man of the Holy Prophet, reports that the Holy Prophet said: “Allah has saved from the fire of Hell two armies of my Ummah: the army which will invade India, and army which will be with Jesus son of Mary.” (Nasa’l: Kitab al-jihad; Musnad Ahmad).
14. Mujammi bin Jariah Ansari says: “I have heard the Holy Prophet say that the son of Mary will slay Dajjal at the gate of Lod.” (Musnad Ahmad; Tirmidhi: Abwab al-Fatin).
15. Abu Umamah Baheli (while mentioning the Dajjal in a lengthy Hadees) reports: Exactly at the time when the Imam of the Muslims will have stepped forward to lead them in Morning Prayer, Jesus son of Mary shall descend upon them. The Imam will step back so that Jesus may step forward (to lead the prayer), but Jesus, placing his hard between his two shoulders, will say, “No, you should lead, for the congregation has assembled to follow you.” So the Imam will lead the Prayer. After the salutation, Jesus will say, “Open the gate,” so the gate will be opened. Outside there will be the Dajjal alone with 70,000 of the armed Jews. As soon as he will look at Jesus (upon whom be peace) he will start melting like salt in water, and will flee. Jesus will say, “I shall strike you a blow which will not let you live.” And he overtake him at the eastern gate of Lod, and Allah will cause the Jews to be defeated … And the earth will be so filled with Muslims as a vessel is filled with water. The entire world shall recite and follow one and the same Kalimah and none shall be worshipped except Allah.” (Ibn Majah: al-Fatin).
16. “Uthman bin abi al-‘As says: I have heard the Holy Prophet say: “… and Jesus son of Mary (peace be upon him) shall descend at the time of the Morning Prayer. The Imam of the Muslims will say: O spirit of Allah, lead us in the Prayer. He will reply: The people of this Ummah are themselves leaders one over the other. Then the Imam will step forward and lead the Prayer. After the Prayer, Jesus will hold his weapon and advance towards the Dajjal. On seeing Jesus he will start melting like lead. Jesus will kill him with his weapon and his followers will flee, routed and vanquished, but will find not place to hide; so much so that the trees will call out: “O believer, here is a Jew behind me,” (Musnad Ahmad, Tabarmani, Hakim).
17. Samaurah bin Jundub (in a lengthy Hadees) has reported that the Holy Prophet said: Then in the morning Jesus son of Mary will join the Muslims, and Allah will cause the Dajjal and his hosts to be routed, until the walls and the roots of the tree will call out: “O believer, here is a disbeliever hidden behind me: come and kill him.” (Musnad Ahmad, Hakim).
18. Imran bin Hasin reports that the Holy Prophet said: There will always be in my Ummah groups who will remain steadfast on the Truth, and will overwhelm the opponents, till Allah’s decree comes to pass and Jesus son of Mary (on whom be peace) descends. (Musnad Ahmad).
19. Hadrat ‘A’ishah has reported (in connection with the story of Dajjal): Then Jesus shall descend and kill Dajjal. After this Jesus will stay on earth for forty years as a just leader and an equitable ruler. (Musnad Ahmad).
20. Safinah, the freed slave of the Holy Prophet, reports (in connection with the story of Dajjal): Then Jesus (on whom be peace) will be killed near the mountain pass of Afiq1 (Musnad Ahmad).
21. Hadrat Huzaifah Bin Yaman reports (with reference to the Dajjal): then, when the Muslims will stand up to offer the Prayer, Jesus son of Mary will descend just in front of them, and will lead the Muslims in the Prayer. After salutation, He will tell the Muslims to be away from between him and enemy of Allah… And Allah will make the Muslims to dominate over the followers of Dajjal, and they will inflict heavy casualties on them; so much so that the trees and the stones will cry out: “O ‘Abdullah, O’ Abdul Rahman, O Muslim, here is a Jew, kill him.” Thus, Allah will annihilate them, and the Muslims will be dominant; they will break the Cross, kill the swine and abolish the Jizyah (Mustadrak Hakim. A brief version of this Tradition has also been reported in Muslim.
Thee are 21 Traditions in all, which have been reported on the authority of 14 of the Companions of the Holy Prophet and related with correct reference in the most reliable and authentic Hadees Collections. Though in addition to these, there are many other Traditions on the subject as well, we have cited only those, few which are sound and authentic as regards to the chains of their transmitters.
Abul A’la Maudoodi, one of the most respected Islamic scholars of this century, finds within these Ahadees the key to understanding the affairs of the Middle East and the future of that region. Maudoodi says,
Now if a person looks at the affairs of the
Middle east and studies them in the light of
The background of the Holy Prophet’s
Prophecies, he will soon perceive that the
Stage is fully set for the emergence of the
Great Dajjal, who would arise as the
“Promised Messiah” of the Jews as
Foretold by the Holy Prophet. The Muslims
Have been expelled from the major part of
Palestine and a Jewish state of Israel has
Been established there. The Jews from all
Over the world are being drawn to it.
(Russia had been supplying the
Man power) 1 the USA, Britain and France
Have turned it into a great military power.
The Jewish scientists and experts are
Developing it with the massive aid of the
USA and this power has become a great
Danger for the Muslim nations of the region.
The leaders of Israel have never made a
Acquire the “land of their heritage”…From
This, one can clearly perceive that taking
Advantage of the confusion and chaos
Created by the prospect of some future
World war, they will try to occupy these
Territories. Right on that occasion the great
Dajjal will arise as their promised Messiah.
The Holy Prophet has not only given the
News of his coming but has also foretold
That the Muslims will suffer colossal
Hardship in those days; so much so that
One day will appear as long as a year. That
Is why not only did the Holy Prophet himself?
Ask for Allah’s refuge from the great
Mischief of the Dajjal but also exhorted his
Followers to implore Allah for protection
The following Ahadees also explain the Middle East crisis. Abu Hurairah Reported Allah’s messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come before the Euphrates3 uncovers a mountain of gold for which people will flight. Ninety-nine out of each one hundred would die but every man amongst them would say that perhaps he would be the one who would be saved (and thus posses the gold). *
Abu Hurairah reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A’maq or in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army), which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah’s eye, would be killed and the third who would never be put to trial would win and as they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him). The son of Mary would descend and would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ). (Muslim Kitabul Fitan).
SCIENTISTS AND THE GLOBAL
In the dedication of The Logic of International Relations, Walter Jones, professor of political science at the University of Maryland, and Steven Rosen, senior research analyst at the Rand Corporation, affirm that this generation may have the final opportunity to answer the question, “Will man survive?”
The 1981 meeting of the British Association for the Advancement of Science was dedicated to discussing, “the crucially important and increasingly worrying developments in the nuclear arms race.” Frank Barnaby, Director of the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute form 1971-81, said in his keynote speech at the association-meeting, that we seem to be on the threshold of a new round of nuclear weapon proliferation. Barnaby’s evidence compels one to believe that beyond the threshold is the chilling prospect of global nuclear conflict.
In the last five years, scores of books written by highly respected scholars have been published in the west on the urgency, probability and seriousness of the nuclear threat.
Some writers argue that in light of escalating military and rampant strategic arms conflict, the question of the decade is not whether there will be a nuclear holocaust but the hour of its arrival. Why do these coldly analytical minds resort to such apocalyptic and alarming language? Why do increasing numbers of scientists, politicians, militarists, or religionists describe the drift to world war 3 in terms more reminiscent of science fiction than contemporary science? The answer to these questions lies in the workings of international politics and military technology.
International politics is both a cause and a consequence. Simplistically, this is to say that good international relations can support peace whereas bad relations can lead to social upheaval or even war. It is also to say that international relations are a consequence of actual material condition destabilizing present international relations is the shortage of energy supplies.
Desperately, many individuals are beginning to put their faith in alternative energy sources, such as solar and nuclear energy. However, the development of solar or nuclear power is not being promoted fast enough to alleviate any energy shortage before the mid of this century. We are already witnessing the sad consequences of this fact. Throughout the world – and especially the third world – negative economic growth rates are resulting directly from the spiraling burdens that nations must assume to cover their imported energy imports reduce the amount of capital available to a nation for the development of its agriculture and industry, economic recessions, with their resultant high unemployment and inflation, devastated economies. Even the wealthy, industrialized countries -- which have the most to lose from economic hard times – are beginning to feel the resulting political and social unrest. It is the dire social consequences such as these that might lead to attempted military solutions; in the final analysis, the struggle over raw energy materials, could set the stage for an international nuclear war.
MIDDLE EAST OIL: LIFELINE FOR WORLD INDUSTRIES
Presently, oil is the energy supply having the greatest
impact on international peace and security. Fifty percent of the energy used by
the Unites states, Western Europe and South Korea is supplied by oil. Japan and
Taiwan obtain 75 percent of their energy from oil. Most of this oil comes
from the Persian Gulf. While the U.S. imports only 15 percent of its
total consumption from Gulf, Western Europe depends for 60 percent of its
need on Middle East oil. This increases to more than 80 percent for Japan.
SUPERPOWER INVOLVEMENT IN THE MIDDLE EAST
The United States perceives the following as her national interest in the Middle East:
· Oil for the Western Alliance.
· A market for American goods, particularly military hardware, as the area is rich in resources to pay inflated prices to buy American goods and dependant due to its industrial under-development.
· Denying the Soviets dominance in that area.
· Due to a combination of factors, the strong Zionist lobby, legacy of the crusades, lack of knowledge about Islam (expect for a limited number of experts), and the “threat to the Judeo-Christian character of her culture,” it perceives a necessity to check the emerging Muslim power.
But the strongest motive for the Unites States is the dependence of Western Europe and Japan on the oil supply of this region.
As Vice-Admiral (retired) Ruthven E. Libby, former Deputy Chief of Naval Operations (Plans and Policy) for the US Navy says: “West Europe, with its population of 200 million and its complex industrial plant, is the factor that retains the balance of power for the West. Barring resource to the catastrophe of thermonuclear war, the economic-industrial balance of power will remain with the West only as long as Western Europe and the United States remain Allies.”
The Iranian crisis, the invasion of Afghanistan by the Soviets, and the gas pipeline issue demonstrated European reluctance to follow U.S. policies. Canada, Japan, New Zealand and Australia also publicly expressed their disagreement with the U.S. this has compelled the U.S. to increase its military presence in the Gulf and to show its western partners “it was she who protected their interests in this area.”1
In other words, Middle East oil has become a lever for both the USA and the West.
THE STATE ISRAEL WILL BECOME A UNIQUE ARMY POWER ADOPTING THE SHAPE OF UNITED NATIONS. ECONOMIES OF THE OIL-RICH MUSLIM COUNTRIES WILL BE COMPLETELY ABSORED AS DEPOSITS IN THE JEWISH BANKS INTERNATIONALLY THROUGH TE WORLD BANK AND I.M.F ETC.
POSSIBILITY OF NUCLEAR WAR
IN THE MIDDLE EAST
Is the stage ready for a showdown?
Walter Liqueurs, the former Director of the Institute of Contemporary History, London, who wrote several outstanding books on the Middle East, wrote in 1971: “If Soviet involvement in the difficult to see how a showdown with the United States can be nprevented.”2
J.W. Fulbright, former U.S. Senator and Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, writes, “There is no doubt that the most volatile and dangerous area to the peace of the world today is Middle East.”1
Robert Pranger and Dale Tahtinen2, in Nuclear Threat in the Middle East (1975), describe the Middle East as the unpredictable element not subscribing to an unwritten code. This unpredictability adds to the possibility of chemical, biological and nuclear warfare. In other words, the danger is that a convention war in the Third World region could escalate into an all-out nuclear world war.
The possibility of escalating a conventional war into a nuclear war is made ominously real when one realizes that between 1945 and 1980, 140 wars were fought.
NUCLEAR WEAPONS IN THE
“Israel and its neighbors are now entering into a period of fierce nuclear competition” (Shalhevet, Head of Israel. Atomic Energy Commission January 1976).
It is hardly a secret that
Israel posses nuclear weapons. Experts now generally focus their discussion
about circumstances under which that country will publicly admit that, what
delivery systems she has developed by her own, besides missiles and aircrafts
provided by the U.S. Paul jabber writes, “A sophisticated and, regionally,
very significant means of delivery has been developed together with a nuclear
weapons option that can be converted into a capability at short notice.” (Not
By War Alone, University of California, Berkeley, 1981, p. 30.) Experts
believe that an Arab-Israel war might find 30 to 40 Hiroshima-sized warheads on
Can the super and western power restrain the use of these warheads in the fifth Arab-Israeli conflict? No expert would dare answer that in the affirmative.
NUCLEAR WAR BY ACCIDENT
Does it seem so farfetched that someday a mechanical failure; a human error, an irresponsible government, or a group of terrorists could help ignite one of the 12 daily wars into a nuclear world war?
A report of the Senate Armed Services Committee confirmed that in the 18 months period from January 1979 to June 1980 alone, there were 3,703 alarms out of which one hundred forty-seven were evaluated as serious enough. On June 6, 1980, because of the failure of an electronic chip worth 46 cents, the computer screens at Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado were flashing Warning.
In the U.S. about 5,000 people were transferred from nuclear weapons duty each year (about 4 percent of the total), mostly because of irresponsible behavior, drug abuse or psychiatric problems. In Germany, U.S. soldiers have sometimes been “high” on drugs when connecting two pieces together to make nuclear missiles operational!
The effect of just one of the 140 wars escalating to a limited nuclear war is beyond imagination. As Henry Kissinger has said, “for the first time in history, two nations have the capacity to destroy mankind.” Presently, as never before, the world’s nuclear arms arsenal contains over 50,000 nuclear weapons equivalent in explosive power to 1 million Hiroshima bombs. If a significant portion of these weapons were dropped on the major cities of the urban population would be destroyed and millions in the Southern Hemisphere would die of radiation poisoning. The Northern Hemisphere would be reduced to the stone age living-conditions. In the long range, one could see a change in the global climate, a reduction of the ozone layer (the atmospheric layer over the earth essential to sustain life), and devastating genetic mutations that would make Hiroshima look like a child’s war game.
HOW DID THE WORLD LEADERS VIEW THE GLOBAL CODITIONS?
Besides the experts in international relations and political science, world leaders with enormous sources of information at their disposal also view the world conditions as very grim and serious.
Pope John Paul 2 warned that, “growling calls for peace seemed to justify the fears of some that the world was moving from a postwar to a prewar period.”
The former president of the United States, Mr. Reagan, viewed the Middle East crisis in this way: Recently in a telephone conversation with Thomas A. Dine, Israel’s chief lobbyist in Washington, Mr. Reagan expressed a stark view of where events were moving in Lebanon. “We’ve got to find a settlement there,” he said. “You know, I turn back to your ancient prophets in the Old Testament, and signs foretelling Armageddon, and I find myself wondering if – we were the generation that’s going to see that come about. I don’t know if you’ve noted any of those prophecies lately, but believe me; they certainly describe the times we’re going through,”1 Mr. Reagan repeated this view while answering a question during his second televised presidential debate. His opponent Walter Mondale even went further about the strong possibility of a nuclear war by appealing to voters to elect him “since (he is) more informed than Mr. Reagan and there will be no time for advice of staff and advisors should the President face the decision of pressing the nuclear button.”
(THE ADVANCE WARNING TIME FOR A NUCLEAR ATTACK BY THE SUPERPOWER IS LESS THAN 30 MINUTES AND CAN REACH HER TARGETS IN ANY PART OF THE GLOBE IN JUST 10 MINUTES.)
Referring to the critical word situation, Mr. Richard Nixon, the former U.S. president, writes under the chapter heading. “No Time to Lose,” “The next two decades represents a time of maximum crisis for America and for the West, during which the fate of the world for decades will be determined.”1
Quoting Herman Kahn’s most vivid books On Thermonuclear War and Thinking of the Unthinkable, Mr. Nixon says, “But the ‘Unthinkable’ has become not only thinkable, but something about which we must think.”2
“Ronald Reagan believes more nuclear weapons will bring more security. He seeks four more years in office to build thousands of more nuclear weapons.”
Other world leaders at the meeting had similar thoughts. T.Tabai, president of the Pacific Island Nation of Kiribati, sounded the small nations note of concern. “We are no longer justified to continue to believe that we are safe,” he said. “There is no reason for anyone to remain comfortable.”
Former Canadian Prime Minister, Mr. Trudeau, who visited world capitals as part of his effort to mobilize leaders of nuclear powers for a freeze in the arms race, opened the first working session of the Commonwealth Conference. The session was described by Commonwealth spokesman Charles Gunawardena as “marked by very deep disquiet and unease about the state of the world, about the arms race, increasing tension between East and West and nuclear proliferation.”1
In a conference held in Washington, D.C., in November 1983, Nuclear Scientists from all over the world including the Soviet Union (who all participated via satellite from USSR) had expressed their gravest concern about the possibility and severe consequences of the nuclear war.2
In an interview before his death, Mr. Chernenko, the Soviet leader, answered the question, “What is your assessment of the situation in the world at the present moment? “Alas, the situation in the world is not improving. It remains very dangerous.” (N.Y. Times, April 9, 1984).
Eve Kedourie, Professor of Politics at the universally respected London School of Economics and author of several books on the Middle East writes:
“Similar warnings are reiterated by the theologians who have millions of followers. The Moral Majority leader Dr. Jerry Falwell, the 700 Club Head Pat Robertson, Mr. Jimmy Swaggart, and the editor of the monthly magazine “Plain Truth” (circulation over 6 million) W. Armstrong, are telecasting these warnings by satellite in the strongest terms. Their theme is: “Israel is a key to the survival of the United States.”
A pastoral letter was addressed to 51 million American Catholics and approved by 276 bishops.
Bishops Bernard in describes the nuclear arms race in these words:
“The issue is not simply political. The church must be a participant in protecting the world and its people from the specter of nuclear destruction.” (Time, November, 1984)
Billy Graham, the famous Christian evangelist, who has been a friend and confident of seven past U.S. presidents and has discussed the critical world situation with heads of states and religious leaders worldwide, shares the urgency with ABC TV movie, The Day After (the movie graphically describes nuclear war and was watched by over 100 million viewers). Billy Graham says in his best selling book, Approaching Hoof beats, “I have become more deeply aware of the enormous problems that face our world today and the dangerous trends which seem to be leading our world to the brink of Armageddon.”
The quotes speak for themselves.
The question is whether the atheist communism the western secular materialism in alliance with Zionism, and the rising global Islamic movement can reconcile? Can they co-exist? Can any of them eliminate anyone else without an unprecedented destructive world war?
“—Never before was the capacity and possibility for nuclear destruction so evident.
n Never before have the Zionists occupied Jerusalem and elevated the Jewish State to a major world power with nuclear war capability.” (Time Magazine, April 12, 1986).
n Never before did so few persons (decision makers in states) possess the power to destroy the masses of the earth.
n Never before was the Middle East the fulcrum in the political and economic struggle between the superpower out the west.
n Never had the former atheistic Russian superpower been so close to achieving control of a warm port and thus tightening its grip over the Gulf.
BIBLE ABOUT THE “FINAL DAYS”
If this hypothetical scenario seems otherworldly and apocalyptic, it may be because it is so reminiscent of Biblical descriptions of the last days. Anyone with a basic knowledge of the secular accounts knows that these are amazingly similar to the Biblical stories of the Antichrist, Armageddon, the Tribulation, Gog and Magog, and Jesus Second Advent. Many contemporary Christian theologians, particularly those in the fundamentalist protestant tradition, interpret modern historical events, including the threat of nuclear war and the Middle East crisis, using biblical prophecies. In the following section, we have quoted the biblical passages often quoted by fundamentalists in their attempt to substantiate their argument. Since we do not believe or accept the Bible as authoritative and unhampered, we have attempted to minimize our interpretation of the scriptures, letting the passage speak for them.
Although the Bible mentions the second coming of Jesus about 500 times, we are quoting the most vivid passage.
WHAT DOES BIBLE DESIGNATE AS
THE SINGS OF THE END?
While he (Jesus) was seated on the Mount of Olives, his disciples came up to him privately and said: “Tell us, when will all this occur? What will be the sign of your coming and the end of the world?” In reply Jesus said: “Be on guard!” Let no one mislead you. Many will come attempting to impersonate me. ‘I am the Messih!’ they will claim, and they will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars. Do not be alarmed. Such things are bound to happen, but that is not yet the end. Nation will rise against nation, one Kingdom against another. There will be famine and pestilence and earthquakes in many places. These are the early stages of the birth pangs. They will hand you over to torture and kill you … Only after that will the end come.”
“When you see the abominable and destructive thing which the Prophet Daniel foretold standing on holy ground, let the reader take note, those in Judea must flee to the mountains…Keep praying that you will not have to flee in winter or on a Sabbath, for those days will be more filled with anguish than any from the beginning of the world until now or in all ages to come. Indeed, if the period had not been shortened, not a human being would be saved. For the sake of the chosen, however, the days will be shortened. If anyone tells you at that time, ‘Look, the Messih is here,’ or ‘He is there,’ do not believe it. False Messiahs and false prophets will performing signs and wonders so great as to mislead even the chosen.”
“Immediately after the stress of that period, ‘the sun will be darkened, the moon will not shed her light, the stars will far from the sky, and the hosts of heaven will be shaken loose. Then the sign of man will appear in the sky, and all the clans of earth will strike their breasts as they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with a mighty glory. He will dispatch his angles with a mighty trumpet blast, and they will assemble his chosen from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.” (Matthew 24: 1-35)
Nearly 600 years before these words were uttered, Ezekiel spoke to the Babylonians in the following words:
Thus says the Lord God: It is of you that I
Spoke in ancient times through my servants,
The prophets of Israel, who prophesied in
Those days that I would bring you against
Them. But on that day, the day when Gog
Invades the land of Israel; says the lord God,
My fury shall be aroused. In my anger and in
My jealousy, in my fiery wrath, I swear; on
That day there shall be a great shaking upon
The land of Israel. Before me shall tremble
The fish of the sea and the birds of the air,
The beasts of the field and all the reptiles that
Crawl upon the ground, and all men who are
On the land. Mountains shall be overturned,
Every wall shall fall to the ground. Against
Him I will summon every terror, says the Lord
God, every man’s sword against his brother.
I will hold judgment with him in pestilence
And bloodshed; flooding rain upon him, upon
His troops, and upon many people with him.
I will prove my greatness and holiness and
Make myself known in the sight of many
Nations; thus they shall know that I am the
Lord. (Ezekiel 38: 17-23)
Ezekiel’s third prophecy against Gog describes God’s judgment upon Gog and Magog within the mountains of Israel.
Now son of man, prophesy against Gog in
These words: thus says the Lord God! I
Am coming at you. Gog, chief prince of
Meshech and Tubal. I will turn you about, I
Will urge you on, and I will make you come
Up from the recesses of the north: I will lead
You against the mountains of Israel. Then I
Will strike the bow from your left hand, and
Make the arrow drop from your right. Upon
The mountains of Israel you shall fall, you
And all your troops and the people who are
With you. To birds of prey of every kind and
To the wild beasts I am giving you to be
Eaten. On the open field you shall fall, for I
Have decreed it, says the Lord God.
I will send fire upon Magog and upon those
Who live securely in the coastlands; thus
They shall know that I am the Lord…
To purify the land, the house of Israel shall
Need seven months to bury them.
(Ezekiel 39: 1-6, 11-12)
More than 700 years before the birth of Jesus, Isaiah graphically described the devastation of the world in the end of times.
Lo, the Lord empties the land and lays it
Waster; he turns it upside down, scattering
Its inhabitants … the earth is utterly laid
Waste, utterly stripped, for the Lord has
Decreed this thing. The earth mourns and
Fades, the world languishes and fades; both
Heaven and earth languish. The earth is
Polluted because of its inhabitants, who
Have transgressed laws, violated statutes,
Broken the ancient covenant. Therefore a
Curse devours the earth turn pale, and few
Men are left … Broken down is the city of
Chaos, shut against entry, every house. In
The streets they cry out for lack of wine; all
Joy has disappeared and cheer has left the
Land. In the city nothing remains but ruin; its
Gates are battered and desolate…
Terror, pit and trap are upon you, inhabitant
Of the earth; He who flees at the sound of
Terror will fall into the pit; he who climbs out
Of the pit will be caught in the trap. For the
Windows on high will be opened and the
Foundations of the earth will shake. The
Earth will burst asunder, the earth will be
Shaken apart, the earth will be convulsed.
The earth will reel like a drunkard, and it will
Sway like a hut; its rebellion will weight it
Down, until falls, never to rise again.” On
That day the Lord will punish the host of the
Heavens in the heavens, and the kings of
The earth on the earth. They will be
Gathered together like prisoners into a pit:
They will be shut up in a dungeon, and after
Many days they will be punished. Then the
Moon will blush and the sun grow pale, for
The lord of hosts will reign on Mount Zion
And in Jerusalem, glorious in sight of his
Elders. (Isaiah 24: 1-23)
Of all the Biblical passages, the most vivid account of Jesus’s Second Coming at the end of the period of Tribulation is found in the book of Revelation.
When the thousand years are over, Satan will be
Released from his prison. He will go out to seduce the
Nations in all four corners of the earth, and muster for
War the troops of Gog and Magog, numerous as the
Sands of the sea. They invaded the whole country
And surrounded the beloved city where God’s
People were encamped; but fire came down from
Heaven and devoured them, the devil who led them
Astray was hurled into the pool of burning sulphur,
Where the best and the false Prophet had also
Been thrown. There they will be tortured day and
Night, forever and ever. (Revelation 20: 11-15)
These biblical passages describe in vivid language the corruption, destruction, and death typifying the end of times. We see the godly forces confronting with the evil of Satan, the Antichrist, and Gog and Magog. We learn that the cataclysmic events will take place in the Middle East. But still the picture needs to be completed. Unanswered questions need to be answered. Who are Gog and Magog? Where will Jesus return? Where in the Middle East will Jesus confront the Dajjal? What nation(s) will supply the forces? Where will the Antichrist be slain?
Fundamental biblical scholars have hotly debated over the answers to these questions, but still no consensus has been reached. This is probably due to the vague nature of most biblical prophecies. In stark contrast is the specific nature of the Islamic sources for the answers to these questions. In the reminder of this essay, we have quoted from the Qur’an (the holy book for Muslims, revealed by God to the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him). The evident nature of the message of the Qur’an and Ahadees that make it unnecessary to interpret them. It is hoped that the reader will begin to consider the wealth of information that Islam can offer on this issue.
We have reproduced in the beginning pages with full references to their sources, the authentic Traditions, which are found in the most reliable Hadees Collections. By going through these Tradition’s everyone can know what the Holy Prophet has said in this regard.
DESTRUCTION OF THE HOUSE OF
ALLAH-KABBA AT MEKKAH
Harith bin Abi Rabi’a and Abdullah bin Safwan both went to Umme Salama, the Mother of the Faithful, and asked her about the army which would be sunk in the earth, (and this relates to the time when Ibn Zubair was the Governor of Mecca). She reported that the Allah’s Messenger (may peace and blessings be upon him) had informed that a seeker of refuge would seek refuge in the Sacred House and an army would be sent to him (in order to kill him) and when it would enter a plain ground, it would make to sink. I said: Allah’s messenger, what about him who would be made to accompany this army willy-nilly? Thereupon he said: He would be making to sink along with them but he would be raised on the Day of Judgment on the basis of his intention. Abu Ja’far said: The plain ground of Medina.
(Sahih Muslim – as raat us Saah)
DESTRUCTION OF THE UMMAH BY
KILLING EACH OTHER?
Thauban reported that Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake. And I have seen its eastern and western ends. And the dominion of my Ummah would reach those ends which have been drawn near me and I have been granted the red and white treasures and I begged my Lord for my Ummah that it should not be destroyed because of famine, nor be dominated by an enemy who is not amongst them to take their lives and destroy them root and branch, and my Lord said: Muhammad, whenever I make a decision, there is none to change it. Well, I grant you for your Ummah that it would not be destroyed by famine and it would not be dominated by an enemy who would not be amongst it and would take their lives and destroy them root and branch even if all the people from the different parts of the would join hands together (for this purpose), but it would be from amongst them, viz. your Ummah, that some people would kill the others or imprison the others.
(Sahih Muslim – As raat us Sa’ah)
GOG AND MAGOG (RUSSIAN AND
Qu’ran mentioned Gog and Magog twice, Surah Anbiah and al Kahaf.
Zanier bint Jahsh reported that Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) got up from sleep saying: there is no God but Allah; There is destruction in store for Arabia because of turmoil which is at hand, the barrier of Gog and Magog has opened so much. And sufiyan made a sign of ten with the help of his hand (in order to indicate the width of the gap) and I said: Allah’s Messenger, would we be perished in spite of the fact that there would be good people amongst us? Thereupon he said: Of course, but only when the evil predominates.
According to Jerome, Magog was situated beyond the Caucuses near the Caspian Sea (Jewish Encyclopedia) it is agreed that they were the wild tribes of Central Asia who made inroads on settled kingdoms and empires at the various stages of world history. The barrier referred to in the Hadees and the Qu’ran is the famous wall built between Derbend and Darial. It is a narrow defile, with overhanging rocks, occurring on the main route between Turkistan and India. It is now in old Soviet territory in the district of Daghistan. Before the southern expansion of Russia it belonged to Persia. A spur of Mount Caucuses here comes up north, close to the sea.
WHAT QURAN SAYS ABOUT THE
COVENANT WITH ABRAHAM (PEACE BE UPON HIM)
And remember that Abraham was tried by his Lord with certain commands, which he fulfilled. He (Allah) said: “I will make thee leader of the mankind.” He (Abraham) pleaded, “And also (leaders) from my offspring!” He (Allah) answered: “But my promise does not reach to the evil doers. (Chapter 2 verse 124)
CONVENANT WITH JACOB
(ISRAEL) PEACE BE UPON HIM
Ask the children of Israel how many clear (signs) we have sent to them. But if anyone, after Allah’s favor has come to him, substitutes (something else), Allah is strict in punishment.
Allah did aforetime take a covenant from the children of Israel and we appointed twelve captains among them, and Allah said: “I am with you: if you but establish regular prayers, practice regular charity, believe in my apostles, honor and assist them, and loan to Allah a beautiful loan, verily I will wipe out from you your evils, and admit you to gardens with rivers flowing beneath; but if any of you, after this, resisteth faith, he hath truly wandered from the path of rectitude.
But because of breach of their covenant, we cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard: they change the words from their (right) places and forget a good part of the Message that was sent to them, nor wilt thou cease to find them barring a few—ever bent on (new) deceits: But forgive them and overlook (their misdeeds): for Allah loveth who are kind. (CH. 12, 13).
While the Zionists (Christian and Jewish) never get tired of quoting the covenant of God with Abraham mentioned in the Bible, in their attempts to legitimize occupation of Palestine by forcing millions of Palestinians out of their homes, they somehow “forget” to mention the fact that the children of Ishmael also become beneficiary to this Covenant according to the same Bible they claim to believe in. (Genesis 21).
As Dr. Mary weaver, Professor of Religious Studies at Indiana University writes, “Abraham did have a son (two in fact), though the first, Ishmael, drops out of the story.” “The Prophets had claimed that unfaithfulness to the covenant would lead to destruction, those who spoke for God in some way, especially in terms of the covenant”
Although Ishmael and his descendants were also included, but this was qualified for both sons of Israel and sons of Ishmael with obedience, according to Quran!
Behold! The Lord said (to Abraham) to him: “Bow (thy will to me):” He said: I bow (my will) to the Lord and cherisher of the universe.
And this was the legacy that chosen the faith for you; then die not, except in the faith of Islam.” (Ch. 2, 132, 133).
The interpreters of Bible unaware of Quran or indifferent to it try to conclude that Jesus is coming to save the “Zionist” state. Perhaps this is due to the lack of knowledge, provided by the Creator through the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), or due to the sense of guilt for the historical persecution of the Jews. Whatever the reason may be, the wealth be, the wealth of information Ahadees provide, point out to an important worldwide revolution of information that will reconcile the theological and political differences of the Jews, the Christians and the followers of the context the coming of the Messiah will be a historical event.
DOWNFALL OF THE ZIONISTS
Since the Jews fail to accept Jesus (peace be upon him) as the true Messiah, which both Christians and Muslims know to be the truth, the Antichrist will arise as their “Messiah”. The shrewd false Messiah will take advantage of the insidious Zionist military expansionist fervor ultimately leading to the downfall of the Zionists.
Already Muslims have been mercilessly expelled from Palestine while Zionists in their bloodthirsty lust for land and power are not satisfied with Palestine. In their arrogance they openly admit that they want all of Syria, all of Lebanon, all of Jordan in addition to Iraq, Iskenderia from Turkey, the Sinai, and the Delta area from Egypt and the upper Hejaz and Najad from Saudi Arabia. Yes, even want the holy city of Medinah.
It is within the context of this Zionist expansion that the Antichrist will arise bringing suffering to the Muslims such that one day will appear as long as a year. However, it is from Allah’s mercy and justice that the real Messiah rejected by the Jews. Will return to the battlefront in Damascus.
According to the Hadees No. 15 (P. 11) it is very clear that the Antichrist will enter Syria followed by 70,000 armed Zionists to position himself in Damascus. One morning, Jesus (PBUH) will descend in the eastern part of Damascus near a white minaret to begin the holy campaign against the false messiah. The Antichrist will flee toward Israel through the Afiq Pass, but Jesus (peace be upon him) will overtake him and destroy him at the airfield in Lod just 13 miles southeast of Tel-Aviv. The Israelites will be destroyed putting an end to their treacherous community; whereas with the destruction of the Cross-, all the religious communities will merge into the single community of Islam.
Notice that according to a Hadees, one of the signs before the Resurrection will be the appearance of Gog and Magog. Remember also that the Bible associates Gog with Meshech (Moscow) and Tubal (Tubalsek), which will come from the north invading Israel amid earthquakes, fire, and brimstone, according to Maudoodi, Gog and Magog will be let loose in the sense that they will swoop down on the regions of the earth like a beast of prey which is set free from its cage suddenly. (See Tafheemul Qur’an Al-Anbiyaa 94—103). The Qur’an also mentions Gog and Magog in relation to the Day of Resurrection.
They said: “O Zul-qurnain! The Gog and Magog (people) do great mischief on earth: Shall we then render thee tribute in order that thou mightiest erect a barrier between them and us?
He said: “(The power) in which my Lord has established me is better (than tribute): Help me therefore with strength (And labor_: I will erect a strong barrier between you and them: “Bring me the blocks of iron.” At length, when he had filled up the space between the two steep mountainsides, he said, “Blow with our bellows” then, when he had made it (red) as fire, he said: “Bring me, that I may pour over it, the molten lead.”
He said: “This is a mercy from my Lord: But when the promise of my Lord comes to pass He will make it into dust; and the promise of my Lord is true.”
On the day we shall leave them (Gog and Magog, Yajooj and Majooj) to surge like waves on one another: The trumpet will be blown and we shall collect them all together.
And We shall present Hell that day for Unbelievers to see, all spread out, -- Unbelievers) whose eyes had been under a veil from remembrance of me, and who had been unable even to hear.
(Sura 18: 94-101)
Maudoodi says that Gog and Magog are generally believed to be the wild tribes of Central and Northeastern Asia including Tartars, Mongols, Huns, and Scythians. In generally Magog are some mighty force to the south and east of Russia; e.g., part of China.
ESTABLISHMENT OF ISLAMON THE
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
“The beginning of your Deen is Prophet hood and compassion, it shall remain among you as long as Allah desires, then He will remove it, then Vicegerency of the pattern of Prophet hood will remain as long as He intends, then Allah will remove it. Then the rule will be (in the hands of) dictators as long as He desires, and Allah will remove it. Then again Vicegerency (Khalifah) on the pattern of Prophet’s Sunnah will be established, which will function among the people according to the Sunnah of the Prophet. Islam will be established on the globe, those in heavens will be happy with it as well as those on the earth. The heaven will shower its bounties generously and the earth will unleash its treasures completely.” (Imam Shatebi in Mauwafaqat and Ismail Shahed in Mansab Risalat. See traditions of same theme in Muslim, Tirmizi & Ibn Mahjah.) Maudoodi says that we are passing the Fourth stage and entering into the last stage. (See the Revivalist Movements in Islam by S.A. Maudoodi).
Allah alone Knows the hour of the Resurrection, but He has seen fit to reveal the events preparatory to the Day of Resurrection. The turmoil of the Middle East, the predictions of the social scientists, the increase of nuclear stockpiling, the emergence of China as a world power, and the continued Zionist and Russian expansions in harmony with the moral turpitude and spiritual decay among Muslims should alert everyone to the punishments and rewards Allah has prepared for all mankind. Every seeker of the truth should pay attention to the Qur’an and to Ahadees of the Middle East. Above all, the believers must purify themselves and their societies by submitting to the will of Allah, which He revealed through the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
For these reasons the Prophet (throughout his life in every Salat) used to seek the protection of Allah (SWT) for the Ummah during this tribulance.
It is interesting to note that 14 centuries ago the Qur’an said”
1. The Calamity!
2. What is the Calamity?
3. Ah, what will convey unto thee what the Calamity is!
4. A day wherein mankind will be as the thickly scattered moths.
5. And the mountains will become as carded woo! (Search C1)
And (Jesus) shall be a sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): Therefore have no doubt about the (hour), but follow ye me; this is a straight way. (S. 43. 61).
This is understood to refer to the second coming of Jesus in the Last Days just before the resurrection, when he will destroy the false doctrines that pass under his name, and prepare the way for the universal acceptance of Islam, the Gospel of Unity and Peace, the Straight Way of Qur’an.
(Holy Qur’an, Commentary By: Yusuf Ali)
OTHER SIDE OF THE UNO
UNO is the first proper form of the anti – Christian (Dajjalian) government for the establishment of which vanguards of the anti – Christ had been striving for the last 400 years. An Italian scholar Azriah de Rossi (1511- 1578) has explained the deceptive action of Iblees taken in the name of peace, prosperity and humanity in his book “Meor Enayin” in the following words. These words are nothing but actually the aspirations of Jews.
“People of the world should be aware that the remnants of Israel, living dispersedly are bound to pray for the peace and prosperity of a state governing us because of the sayings of prophets and the traditions of Avot. Now when we have been scattered everywhere due to our sins, we should pray now more than any other period for all the inhabitants, and for the fact that none should raise his sword against anyone. We should pray that He should clean us from any sort of dispute and hate. The peace should be planted in its place because in the peace of nation rests the peace of ours.”
(Ref: MeorEnayim: Aariah de Rossi, Moimta, 1573 (A.D) P.169b)
To fill the Jews with sentiments of belief and to provide them with the mental satisfactions, Iblees has forwarded to them a religious support. This phenomenon had promoted in them the enthusiasm to work hardly. Now all the Jews are working devotedly to establish a single global government and to re-build a temple for them before the descent of anti-Christ. In fact they are not struggling for the real Christ who had long been awaited by their ancestors but who was later rejected by their new generation. They are now paving way for the descent of anti-Christ.
Iblees has made them believe that the real Christ, the son of Mary, is in fact the anti-Christ and that the anti-Christ is Christ, there Messiah.
That is why we say that the UNO character is an anti-Christ one. May it be the attempts of imposing World Order over the entire nations, or implementing the whole of their evil blue prints, this character is mean to enhance their scheme. They had exercised their efforts to create a United Nations Organization apparently with the pious motto of establishing peace, prosperity and justice in the world.
The Jewish government of anti-Christ (Dajjal) will internally be no other than the Ibleesian rule. Its soul purpose will be to dissolve the future government of the real Christ. They are working towards this end with full force and vigor.
Their struggle to establish and strengthen the UNO prevails for the last several centuries. Readers are requested to go through the following for their further information:
A) Old Testament (1) IS 4(5), 33(20) (2) Mic 4 (3) Jer 30(18) (4) Zec2 etc.
B) (1) Gunkel: Schopfung Und Chaos Gottingen 1895.
(2) Oesterley: Evolution of Messianic ideas, London 1908.
(3) Bouset: Anti Christ, Berlin 1896 etc.
The details from the above references can be categorized under six headings:
(1) Peace will prevail among all the animals. There will be no ravenous beast. Child (of Adam) will be able to lead these beasts.
(2) Deserts and wastelands will become attractive and fertile.
(3) There will be abundance of commodities without labour.
(4) Water and trees will be found in heavy quantities.
(5) A new state on the mountain will be formed which will be quite in accordance with the idea of “Paradise on the mountain”. It is now called the Mount of Zoin.
(6) There is going to be no physical discrepancy, grief or war among human beings. Everywhere happiness and contentment will exist while yahuda will also be present with them.
The above are the outlines of a Dajjalian government. They resemble absolutely to the objectives presented by the President Franklin Roosevelt under the title “Declaration of the United Nations Organization” and which were transformed into the character of UNO in the following manner.
1) To maintain international peace and security.
2) To develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for equal right and self-determination of peoples.
3) To cooperate in solving international economics, social, cultural and humanitarian problems and in promoting respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms.
4) To be a center for harmonizing the actions of nations in attaining these common ends.
Now we try to explain some of the basic terminologies used by the UNO, Security council, World Tribunals and the World Court of Justice, The Hague etc.
(1) Cosmopolitan: This is a secret term. When used singularly along with “a people” or “nation”, it denotes the Jewish nation.
(2) Cosmopolitan city: This is as well a secret term used occasionally to define a great number of Jews living in a particular city.
(3) International peace: Externally meaning whatsoever but internally it means a favorable global circumstance to attain the Jewish objectives. It is used positively and negatively both as are explained below.
a) Positive use. Positively this term is used for the areas where there is a danger of life and property to the Jews because of the riots and Killings (irrespective of the causes – right or wrong) and steps are taken to stop Killings in order to save their lives and properties. Howsoever are these steps against the third party, it is irrelevant to the UNO.
b) Negative use. If it is deemed necessary to strengthen the lives and properties of the Jews, UNO even may ignite a war against other nations destroying their lives and properties. Such an act of the UNO is called negative use of the world “international peace”.
c) European history of eighteen and nineteenth century and the history of the first half of twentieth century is the best example of the negative use of term international peace whereas many examples of its positive use can be noticed during the twentieth century since 1921.
(4) International Security: It connotes the same meaning as was reflected by the word “international peace”.
(5) International Dispute: Commonly it means those disputes, which relate to the non-Jewish countries. The UNO tries to resolve these disputes in a manner that it may pave way to further enhance the Jewish cause. In disputes where one of the disputing nations is Jew and the other a non-jew, the issue is not recognized as an “international dispute”.
(6) International Threat: This term is also used to focus threats against Jews.
(7) Human Rights: It denotes a law, or a circumstance with the help of which there remains no real danger to the Jews, and their lives and properties remain safe.
(8) Fundamental Freedom: It denotes those rights and freedoms with the help of which Jews may proceed ahead and may attain their objectives. It is also significant to note that sanctions by the UNO as against the fundamental rights.
These terminologies as explained above together with many others (like Economic Crisis, Strategic Areas and Rule of Law) all carry the meaning to favour Jews.
important term used by the UNO is the “Total demilitarization of states”.
Apparently sounding good, it means saving the world from a horrible war. But as
a matter of fact it means stopping the aggression against Jews.
It is the principal body of the United Nations. It is in fact a platform provided to the Jews for accomplishment of objectives of the Dajjalian government. The objectives of Security Council defined on paper are:
(1) To maintain “international pace and security” in accordance with the principle and purpose of the United Nations.
(2) To investigate any “dispute” or “situation” which might lead to the international friction.
(3) To recommend methods of or “the terms of settlements” adjusting such “disputes”.
(4) To formulate plants for the establishments of a system to regulating the “armaments”.
(5) To determine the existence of a “threat” to the peace or act of aggression and to recommend what action should be taken. To call on Members to apply “economic sanctions” and other measures not involving the use of force to prevent or stop aggression.
(6) To take military action against an “aggressor”
(7) To recommend the admission of new members and the terms on which states may become parties to the statute of the International Court of Justice.
(8) To exercise the trusteeship functions of the United Nations in “Strategic Areas”.
(9) To recommend to the General Assembly about the appointment of the Secretary General and to elect the judges of the International Court of Justice. The UNO and the Security Council have therefore executed the same job as was unavoidable to the establishment, enhancement and strengthening of the Dajjalian government (Israel) right since the inception. All issues that had been hindering the progress of the Jews were brought into existence. Any petty issue affecting the Jews was duly resolved whereas all those major issues posing threats to millions of the people were left unresolved.
The Muslim caliphate had dominated over about one third of the globe. This Ottoman Islamic caliphate was erased from the globe in particular since the inception of the UNO. As against it Dajjalian government was forcibly created in Plastine depriving the old Muslim inhabitants of their lands and properties.
Today the citizens of all the Islamic countries have in fact been made bondsmen of that evil government (Israel) due to the senselessness and inactiveness of the Muslim Ulema, intellectuals and the distracted rulers.
It is also interesting to read here the intentions of the Jews in their own words with regard to the UNO. It is an excerpt from their PROTOCOLS.
(1) “In every possible way we must develop the significance of our Super-Government by representing it as the Protector and Benefactor of all those who voluntarily submit to us.”
(2) “The United Nations is Zionism. It is the super government mentioned many times in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, promulgated between 1897 and 1905.”
(Zionism Rules the world, 1948) by Henry Klein, A New York Jewish Lawyer.
READING ABOUT ISLAM
1. Islam in Focus, by Abul Ati, Hammudah, American Trust Publications, Indianapolis.
2. Towards Understanding Islam, by Syed Abul Ala Maudoodi, Islamic Publications, Lahore, Pakistan.
3. The Meaning of Qur’an (Translation and excellent commentary), by S.A. Maudoodi, Islamic Publications, Lahore, Pakistan.
4. The Holy Qur’an, (Translation and commentary) by A. Yusuf Ali, American Trust Publications.
5. The Life of Muhammad, by Prof. A.H. Siddiqui, Islamic Publications, Pakistan.
6. Studies in Early Hadees Literature, by M.M. Azmi, American Trust Publications, Indianapolis.
7. Studies in Hadees – Methodology and Literature, by M.M. Azmi, American Trust Publications, Indianapolis. Jesus – Prophet of Islam, by Ata Ur Rehman.
What Everyone Should Know About Islam and Muslims?
(Very impressive study from an American convert), Suzanne Haneef, Kazi Publications, Chicago.
9. Biblical Studies from a Muslim Perspective by a Muslim Writer, Sulaiman Muffassir.
10. The Gospel by Barnabas, by A. Bareby.
11. Islam versus Ahal-e-Kitab: Past and Present, by Maryam Jameelah.
12. The Bible, The Qur’an and Science, by M. Bucaille. A Select Bibliography on some important books on Islam in English –
TO DO NOW?
The facts mentioned in the foregoing pages are very horrible. Dajjalian forces do not wish to see a single Muslim living on the earth. They have geared up their efforts to erase Islam from the globe. The New World Order, a Dajjalian Order indeed, is meant to squeeze the Muslim Countries in all respects, economic, moral, academic and political etc.
The question is what we should do now? What is the option left to us? Basically there is no time left to be wasted any more.
The foremost requirement for Muslims is the strict adherence to Quran and Sunnah. Ethnic and schismatic hatred inside us are doing nothing but weakening the Muslims all around.
Religious issues that ought to be discussed in the council of the learned Ulema are being hot debated by laymen in the streets. To us we are every thing but Muslims and to Dajjalian forces; we are only Muslims and nothing else. That is why we are being slaughtered internally and externally both. The Jews are therefore greatly benefiting from these types of our mutual petty quarrels.
Secondly we should build the Ummah economically strong. Workable plans should be prepared to make the Islamic countries industrially stronger and stronger. Attempts should be made to acquire technology from the world. The war of today is nothing but the technological one. Whosoever dominates the technology, dominates the world. Seriousness to the issue will itself open the ways to acquire technology. Our only slogan should be,” Educate and educate the people”.
The general character of the Muslim brethren is also very lamenting. All evils exist in ourselves and we have least botheration about it. If a good and fair character is adopted, it will definitely attract the non-Muslim population all over the world. Already sizeable Muslim converts are being reported daily. The world is thirsty of some pure religion, which may pacify their sick souls.
May be that if Islam gets a majority of converts from within America or Europe, it will itself rise as the only ruling religion of the planet.
Our governments should strive seriously to get rid of the foreign debts, which have provided the evil forces a command to rule us---absolutely against our wishes. Freedom from such vicious loans will itself lead the Muslim countries to reject the un-desire able commands of the West.
Muslim governments should also enact the country laws benefiting from Quran & Sunnah. They should be taken for granted as the chief and only source of the all laws and acts of their countries.
Many such ways could be explored if we really intend to save ourselves from that horrible disaster of the coming days. Holocaust that was practiced against the Jews about seven decades back is indeed being practiced against us now. Time is running short and the calamity has already hit us. Wake up O Ummah wake-up. For Allah’s sake wake-up. Revolutionize and renovate yourselves, otherwise you will be wiped off from the earth altogether.
Institute of Islamic Research (Pakistan)
A-47, Decent Homes, Block-11, Gulshan-E-Iqbal,
Karachi. Ph: 021-4611926